Thursday, February 16, 2012

Only Two Months to Go!! Training, Singlets, T-Shirts, and More!!!!

Two months from today I'll be lining up in Hopkinton...it is pretty hard to believe.  I'm a little nervous that my ankles are not 100% healed, but they are no longer holding me back from running, so I'm just going to push through.

Tuesday, I brought my running clothes to work, and did a hilly loop around Newton, including heartbreak hill.  All of my indoor work over the past month has maintained my level of fitness, but I have fallen behind in my hill work!  I am going to gradually push to get some more hill work in, and I want to start adding speed work once a week.  Hopefully that will bring me to where I want to be on race day!!


Last night marked a big night for me!  I received my race singlet!!  Unfortunately, they sent me the wrong size, so I need to exchange it, but I got to see what it looked like!  I can't wait to receive the one that I'll wear, so I can put my name on it:)  With each milestone, what I'm doing becomes more and more real.  I'm going to be running the Boston Marathon!! 

Also, t-shirts officially went on sale YESTERDAY, and I already have 12 orders!  I passed out order forms at my school, and I will be mailing them out to friends and family this weekend!  If you want to get a jump start on your order, you may download an order form HERE, or place your order online HERE.  A sketch-up of the t-shirts can be found below, and don't forget, you can add names to the back of the shirt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment